LinkedIn Microsoft PowerPoint Assessment Answers 2021
A LinkedIn Microsoft PowerPoint Assessment Answers 2021, is a for each work recruiting assessment that businesses use during the enlistment interaction to check how capable applicants are with Microsoft PowerPoint. In this post, we will figure out how to get readied for the Microsoft PowerPoint Per-Employment Test by taking a gander at the Top PowerPoint Test for Job Interview Questions and Answers.
What is PowerPoint
Microsoft PowerPoint is an extremely amazing introduction programming created by Microsoft. It is a standard part of the organization’s Microsoft Office suite programming and is packaged along with Word, Excel, and other Microsoft Office profitability instruments.
Microsoft PowerPoint assessment LinkedIn answers Quizlet
PowerPoint utilizes the idea of slides to help you share the thoughts wealthy in multimedia and is utilized to make complex business presentations, basic instructive blueprints, and considerably more. PowerPoint is utilized by plenty of organizations and in training and is presently accessible on PC, on the web, PowerPoint for Mac, PowerPoint for Android, PowerPoint for iOS, and PowerPoint Mobile.
PowerPoint Features and Capabilities
- PowerPoint offers different various features which could be tested as part of work assessment test:
- Make spic and span presentations or make presentations from templates.
- Offer your thoughts by add text, images, art, and recordings.
- Use text formatting features in PowerPoint to make records, hyperlinks do section formatting and change text directional settings
- Select a professional design utilizing different distinctive accessible options in the applications.
- Add pictures by embeddings nearby or online pictures, changing picture styles, compacting picture, and showing background images
- Add transitions, animations, and motion to make the introduction more professional.
- Upgrade design by utilizing format features of the application to add references, headers, subjects and changing background-color
- Improve your profitability by utilizing console easy routes
- Improve your introduction with video features by playing YouTube recordings or installing recordings you have saved locally
- Revamp slides on a case by case basis by replicating, eliminating reworking slides, and changing all impacts that have been added already
- Roll out worldwide improvements to the application by changing Slide Master
- Save locally or share on OneDrive, to get to your presentations from your PC, tablet, or telephone.
- Offer and work with others to get input.
- Use coordinated effort features of the application to add/eliminate remarks, use @mention labels in the remark, and mutually alter utilizing ongoing co-creating
- Print introduction as essential by printing slides, notes, and handouts
- Get ready and arrange your current circumstance for the introduction utilizing Slide Show features
LinkedIn Microsoft PowerPoint Assessment Questions and Answers 2021
Q1. When you create a new, blank presentation, you begin with one blank slide. What is the layout name of this slide?
- Title slide
- Title and Content
- Title Only
Q2. What do you use to align objects on a slide to one another?
- Layout tools
- Arrange tools
- Design Ideas feature
- Picture tools In MS PP 2019 it’s called “Drawing Tools”. There is no such answer but there is a function called “Arrange”
Q3. Which option must be enabled if you want to manipulate the playback of a video file during a presentation?
- Record Side Show
- Use Presenter View
- Show Playback Controls
- Show Media Controls
Q4. Which feature analyzes the content of your slides and offers suggested options?
- Design ideas
- Browse for Themes
Q5. Where can you configure advanced PDF options?
- the Options tab
- the Home tab
- the Print dialog box
- the Share tab Should be in the printer window not in the options menu
Q6. Which tab is best for adding various types of objects to slides?
Q7. Which SmartArt category can you use to make informational graphics out of bullet points?
- all of these answers
Q8. What is NOT checked when you run the Accessibility Checker?
- reading order
- slide titles
- missing alt text
- grammar Source
Q9. How can you change the appearance of a table in one click?
- Apply a cell stye.
- Apply a graphic style.
- Apply a table style.
- Right-click a table and choose a new style.
Table Tools -> Design Tab -> Table Styles
Q10. Which option changes a text box so that it automatically changes shape to fit longer text?
- Resize shape to fit text
- Do not autofit
- none of these answers
- Shrink text on overflow
Q11. Which three shadow properties can be adjusted in PowerPoint?
- A. Focal Point
- B. Depth
- C. Blur
- D. Angle
- E. Distance
- A, B, C
- A, C, E
- B, C, D
- C, D, E
Q12. You want your presentation to play continuously on screen, What option must you set?
- Use Presenter view
- Advance slides manually
- Advance slides automatically
- Loop continuously until ‘Esc’ Slide Show Tab -> Set Up Slide Show -> Show options -> Loop continuously until ‘Esc’
Q13. Which statement about the Compress Pictures command is true?
- You can compress all images at the same time.
- You cannot delete cropped areas.
- There are no options for print output.
- You can compress only one image at a time.
Q14. You have a Word document you would like to import as an outline into a PowerPoint presentation. How should you format the text in your Word document that you want to be the slide content?
- Heading Style 2
- Content Style
- List 2
Highlight the content you want to use as a slide title, and select Heading 1 in Styles.
Highlight the content you want to use as the slide text, and select Heading 2 in Styles.
If your Word document contains no Heading 1 or Heading 2 styles, PowerPoint will create a slide for each paragraph in your content.
Q15. In what manner can you filter comments?
- by length
- by author
- by date
- by urgency
Q16. Which Arrow Options choice will hide the mouse cursor when presenting, except when the cursor is moved?
- none of these answers
If hidden is selected the courser stays hidden no matter what.
Q17. Which chart type is best suited for displaying annual financial data for a 10-year period?
- donut chart
- line or area chart
- area chart
- pie chart
Q18. If you want to create an organizational chart, which SmartArt category works best?
Q19. When printing multiple handouts, which option will group multipage documents together and make them easier to distribute?
- Print on Both Sides
- Print One-sided
Q20. How can you adjust which data in a table is used when working on a chart?
- Click the Switch Row/Column button.
- Click the Refresh Data button.
- Click the Select Data button.
- Click the Edit Data button.
Q21. Which view lets you see additional information on a second monitor when delivering a presentation?
- Normal view
- Reading view
- Slide Sorter view
- Presenter view
Q22. A picture looks good in your slide show but pixelated when you print it. How can you fix this?
- Compress the picture and use the Print (220 ppi) resolution setting.
- Select Best scale for slide show, increase the picture resolution and resize the picture to the original size
- Remove picture compression.
- Change the printer property settings to print in a higher resolution.
File Tab -> Options -> Advanced -> Image Size and Quality -> Do not compress images in file
File Tab -> Options -> Advanced -> Print -> High quality
Q23. You have inserted s video on a slide and want the video to automaaticlly start 2 seconods after the associated slide appears. How can you accomplish this?
- Use playback timings.
- Use animation timings.
- Use animation triggers.
- Use video timings.
Q24. When inserting pictures, how can you avoid distorting the pictureif it is resized later?
- Use best scale for slide show.
- Lock the aspect ratio.
- Compress the picture.
- Set the picture to be relative to the original picture size.
Q25. Which Protect Presentation option protects a presentation from accidental changes?
- Always Open Read-Only
- Add a Digital Signature
- Encrypt with Password
- Mark as Final
Q26. How can you change colors in your presentation all at once without changing the design?
- Apply a Color Template.
- Apply a Color Theme.
- Apply a Color Palette.
- Customize the Color Fills.
Q27. What function allows you to borrow slides from a presentation fro an other presentation?
- Borrow Slides
- There is no special fuction. You must use Copy and Pase
- Reuse Slides
- Find Slides
Q28. What is the term used for the arrangement of elements on a slide, such as Title and Content?
Q29. How would you change a list of text to a visual diagram on a slide?
- Convert to WordArt.
- Convert to Shapes.
- Convert to SmartArt.
- Convert to Picture.
Q30. You need to reorder the levels of shapes on a SmartArt diagram. How can this be done
- Retype the text
- Change the shapes from rifht to left.
- Promote Shapes and/or Demote Shapes.
- Move the shapes up and down.
Q31. Why would you trim a video?
- To crop the video thumbnail.
- To resize the video.
- To remove background noise in the video.
- To remove some of the beginning and/or end of the video.
Q32. How would you save your layouts, colors, fonts, effects, background styles and content for others to use with their presentations?
- Export the file as a template.
- Save the file as a PDF.
- Save the file as a POTX.
- Save the file as a PPTX.
Personal Hint: There are multiple file suffixes for templates (.potx, .potm, .pot).
Q33. You are creating an industrial presentation of a new software program and would like to include an image of your program. How can you use PowerPoint to do this?
- Use the Copy command.
- Use the Screenshot command. (Office2019)
- Use the Print key.
- Use the Capture Screen command.
Q34. How can you add more layouts to the Layout Gallery?
- Customize the Layout Gallery.
- Add Slide Layouts to the Slide Master.
- Use the Add Layouts command.
- Use the Insert Layouts command.
Q35. Why would you use the Outline view?
- To see only the text in placeholders.
- To present the slides at a high level.
- To add text from a Word document.
- To organize your slides.
Q36. The text on the left and right of the slide are cut off in print preview. How can you fix this in the printer settings?
- Unselect High Quality.
- Select Scale to Fit Paper.
- Select Frame Slides.
- Select Frame Slides.
Q37. In addition to organizing your slides, how else can sections increase your productivity?
- In addition to organizing your slides, how else can sections increase your productivity?.
- All the slides in a section can be selected at once to apply changes such as transitions, layouts or hiding slides.
- Sections can be exported as a separate presentation.
- You can resize all the slides in a section at once.
Q38. You have many slides that you need to reorder. How would you accomplish this?
- Move the slides in Slide Show view.
- Renumber the slides in Outline view.
- Move the slides in the Slide Sorter view.
- Reset the slide footers.
Q39. What can be seen in the Presenter’s view?
- Side Navigator.
- all of these answers.
Q40. How can you format the entire contents of a text box?
- Click the dashed/dotted border of the text box.
- Right-click the text box and select Select All.
- Click the Fond button on the Home tab.
- Double-click any word in the text box.
Q41. You have a large number of objects on your slide. How can you use the selection pane to help you identify the objects quickly?
- Select the show/hide icons next to the objects.
- Rename the objects with meaningful names.
- Drag and drop the objects.
- Tab through the objects and note each object as it’s highlighted.
How to Pass Powerpoint Linkedin Assessment Test
- microsoft powerpoint assessment linkedin answers quizlet
- linkedin microsoft powerpoint assessment answers 2021
- linkedin powerpoint quiz answers 2021
- linkedin assessment quiz answers
- linkedin powerpoint quiz answers quizlet
- linkedin microsoft powerpoint assessment quizlet
- linkedin skill assessment powerpoint answers